Non-receipt of monthly payment can be caused by:
(a) issues related to your payment instructions, including your banking details; and/or
(b) non-receipt by the Pension Fund of your original, duly filled out, dated and signed annual Certificate of Entitlement.
What should I do if I did not receive my monthly benefit payment?
If you or someone you know did not receive their regular monthly benefit payment:
- Please first confirm with your/their bank that no monies were received for the period concerned. Also, kindly confirm with your/their bank that no changes occurred to your/their bank account or your/their bank’s transfer information.
- Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Full name of the retiree or beneficiary;
- Pension Fund reference number (UNJSPF Unique ID or Retirement number), if known;
- Contact details (E-mail address, or complete telephone number with country code);
- Information about the missing payments, i.e. date when payments stopped and for how long (date last payment received in account – giving account number, and if available, for which period the payment remark states)
- Any additional information that could be helpful.
Please note that ONLY emails that report the non-receipt of a regular monthly benefit payment will be answered at the above email address.
Alternatively, you may contact us at any of the phone numbers and addresses provided in our Contact Us page or submit a message using the Contact Form (assistance will be provided in either English or French only).